This month’s link love comes to you from the White Mountains of NH. After a whirlwind month we’re taking a little break at the rustic camp Stone has been coming to since he was born!
Here’s my a list of my favorite links from June 2011:
- Are you your child’s friend? It could be a good idea. What do you think?
- Don’t mess around–if you have the choice in an emergency, take your kids to a pediatric hospital. Unfortunately, we learned this lesson from real life experience.
- Play the video. Now tell me–how can you not want to help Jessica Swift (and get an awesome pair of boots in the process)?
- How to get a DIY MBA. You know we love bootstrapping an education around here ;-)
- And since you most definitely want to start a business with that DIY MBA watch this sound advice about how to move from your day job to rocking your own business.
- Things to ponder: Nurse reveals top 5 things people regret on their deathbed.
- What she’s learned from reading the obituary page every morning: Love What You Love.
Have a safe and happy celebratory 4th of July!
Will you be seeing fireworks this year?