Is it just me or do more and more amazing things keep popping up on the web? I’m constantly inspired and uplifted by the genius, creative and insight people share with the world via the world wide web.
Here’s some links that got me inspired and on fire these past weeks:
- I love kids in striped pajamas. I also love people who do amazing things when presented with life challenges. Hence I love this family-run organization that donates cute & cozy pajamas to sick kids in the hospital.
- A new blog to me (maybe not to you) and this post rocked my socks off. I was literally bouncing around the house, pumping my fist instead of doing dishes one morning.
- A family writing club! How brilliant! This post made me be so excited for all the cool things we can do as the kids get a little older.
- The case for once a month cleaning. Why didn’t I think of this? It’s on my calender and I’m already feeling good about it.
- Do you know about Stone Soup? May I NEVER cook with more than five ingredients again. (I hope.)
- And just for fun, because a girl likes to pay her bills in style (and support a crafty woman all the while).
We’re celebrating Easter (or Eostre as it was once known) with family in town this weekend. May your life be full of renewal, rebirth and fertility of your chosen form of creativity.